Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New computer!!!


OK, so I'm getting a new computer...it's a Dell. Ahem...this is a necessity...not a desire...

My computer has been in the "red zone" as far as available memory is concerned...seriously, the computer is flashing a message at me with a red bar...and it's all the way to the right telling me that I'm out of memory. Plus it's running very slowly and we all know that I can't stand that!

So, I noticed the about a month ago that when I opened and shut the screen it made a cracking sound. Well the other night, after I had gotten back home, I went to pick it up by the screen and the monitor came off. It was held on by one piece of plastic and a screw! The wire is still in tact and it's functioning, but that was about all I could take. I asked the kids if there had been an accident with it while I was gone, but they both swore that they hadn't screwed it up. I think Richie might have done it, because later that evening, he came in and kissed me and sort of started crying a little saying he was really sorry that my computer was broken. I asked if he knew what happened and he said it was "like that" while he was playing with it. Hmmmph.

Anyway, I told him accidents happen and told him I wasn't mad.

So, it looks like this new Dell up above (only in RED- my fave color) is going to be my Christmas present....Merry freaking Christmas to me- hot diggity dog!!!!

I ordered it today and it should arrive about the time I'm having my surgery done. Cool- something to play with while I'm stuck in bed!

Anyway, it has a ton of memory and hard drive space, so hopefully this one will hold all of my songs, pictures, videos, etc!! Everybody knows I'm very hard on laptops because mine is always attached to me...this one only lasted a little over 2 years. Sad, but happy too....

1 comment:

Joi said...

You and your computers!

I envy that new shiny laptop : )

Here I am chugging away on my 8 year old desktop---ha!