I can't believe I haven't posted on here since May 3, but I have had the stupid shingles and have been pretty much completely wiped out from it. I have a lot of things to post, like a mother's day blog, some pictures, my son's baseball game, etc. but I just can't help but come home exhausted and fall asleep before "blogging" gets accomplished.Most everybody that reads my blog knows the story already, a week long horrible headache, 3 trips to the ER for pain medicine, breaking out in shingles in my eyes, isolation at Barnes hospital, lots of pain medicine and eye medicine, a horrible rash that has now pretty much disappeared but turned into a horrible tingly, creepy crawl feeling on my face and more pain.
I don't know why, but the last 8 years or so I can't seem to catch a break. If some weird major thing isn't happening to me, a different one is. I can't believe I had 2 hospital stays and one surgery all in this one school year. I would like a few years with absolute boredom and nothing to report.
Anyway, I'm posting this first, because I plan on getting caught up on this blog, but I wanted to show the reason why I have not been posting. I'm able to stay awake until about 7 pm now, so I should be functioning again shortly. Anyone out there that's had the chicken pox...I recommend you get the shingles vaccination. I'm only 36 and somehow managed to get this stupid thing, and that means you can too, no matter what is the "norm".
1 comment:
Glad to see you are alive! I check your blog often to see what's new, so keep us posted! Love ya!
Post a Comment