Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy birthday RICHIE!!!

This is my sweet child that is turning into a man, RICHIE. This picture scares me to death, because he looks so grown up in it.
Richie is my special little guy that just turned 12 years old! Time flies when you're having fun, and this time that I've had with him has certainly flown by!

Richie is one of the most kind-hearted kids I've ever met. He always takes other peoples' feelings into consideration. I love the fact that he has "friends" that he doesn't really want to hang out with because he "doesn't want to hurt their feelings", so he goes along with hanging out with them anyway.

If he does something wrong, and he knows it, he usually bursts out in tears the second you confront him with it. He's very happy-go-lucky and relaxed about everything. He definitely looks like his father, but he acts a lot like me.

I love the fact that he likes computers and Ipods and movies just like I do. We have a lot of fun just talking about that kind of stuff.
He has a great sense of humor and is continually singing or dancing or a combination of the two. He is also very artistic and loves to draw and put stuff together. He's really creative and is always coming up with a new idea for something. He LOVES infomercials and would buy anything that the TV suggested if I would let him.

I could go on and on about the kid because in my eyes he is absolutely perfect. I love everything about him and can not imagine life without him.

Happy Birthday Richie- thanks for being my kid- I couldn't have asked for anything better!

1 comment:

Joi said...

Too sweet. You are such a great momma, Melissa.

Happy Belated Birthday, Richie!