I have not posted anything on here since the 22nd of December!
I have had my hands full with Christmas, my Mom getting sick and going into the hospital, then me getting sick and going into the hospital!
It was one heck of an end to 2008 and one weird start to 2009!
Being in the hospital just plain sucks. There is NO rest in there- machines beeping, room mates staying up all hours of the night, blood bank ladies coming in at 4 am, vital signs to be checked...I don't know how anybody expects the sick to rest! Plus, you're walking around with your rear end hanging out and having to save pee for tests and having to do gross and very uncomfortable tests and at the same time you're there because you don't feel good!!!
It seemed like I was at the hospital my whole Christmas break...first I had surgery, then an ER visit, then visited my Mom who had to stay in for a week, then another ER visit, then I was admitted....what is up with that???
Today was my first day back at school after break- I haven't been at school since Dec. 16- almost a month!!! It was really nice to see my students and see how my classes have changed since I've been gone! My Spanish 3 is all switched around, I have new students and it seems like I inherited some more students!!! It was good to be back into the swing of things and the students were all excited to have me back, which always makes ya feel good!
My student teacher starts tomorrow and I'm excited for him to be there. From his personality and the way he's interacted with the kids so far, I think he's bound to be a great teacher. I should be able to learn some new things from him as well as hopefully helping him to get off to a great start.
Hopefully there will not be any more trauma for a while and HOPEFULLY THEY WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME AND MY MOM SOON!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! This was a lot of info!
I love the curtain you made and i love the fabric! I think I spotted one of those $5 wal mart plants on your shelf! Aren't they cute??
Good luck with the aftermath of the "video"! ; )
Post a Comment