So tonight Rich and I went to the Pageant on Delmar to see Lisa Lampanelli- the Queen of Mean! I love to watch comedy on Comedy Central-it's my favorite channel! Every once in a while I catch her on there. She's been on different specials, roasts, etc and always cracks me up. I'm not that fond of women comedians for some reason, I just don't think they're as funny as the guys usually- she's different though. She makes fun of every single stereotype there is, women, men, races, etc. She picks on all sorts of people in the crowd, but makes sure to dish it out to everybody-especially people that piss her off in the audience, like a few did tonight. She's loud, bawdy, and very very dirty-just my type of gal!!!
These pictures didn't turn out that great- it was dark in there with funky lighting, but not too bad for concert pictures:
Right before I walked out the door to go to the concert and eat at my new 2nd fave restaurant, Pi, I read an email from the Pageant that let me know Carlos Mencia is coming to the Pageant March 22....so since I was there, I went to the box office and I got 5th row tickets to see him!!! I'm so excited! He's amazing too!! Dee dee dee!!!
On to some rest and Monster Jam tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment