Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

I'm going to try to catch this thing up! I've been going nuts as of late trying to fit everything in to my life!

The first thing I've been busy with is making Stephen's halloween costume. I do NOT enjoy making costumes, and usually buy them, but he is in love with a new character named Chowder on Cartoon Network. The cartoon is too new to have a costume out yet, so I decided to try and make one.


First, I found the fabric at Walmart, which actually looked like the right fabric to me.


I cut out the shapes for the jacket and hat and I bought some body paint to paint him a light purple.



e

I am not going to post pics of him in the costume until Halloween, but hopefully it will turn out OK.
Luckily for me, Richie found a costume online that he liked, so I only have to make one!

No comments: