Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Well....it's over! The festivities are over in our subdivision until next year.

My hard labor on Stephen's costume and a frantic internet search for Richie's inflatable costume were worth the effort. As soon as the neighbor kids came over to check out Richie and Stephen's costumes I knew they were a hit. I wasn't sure that people would recognize Stephen's home-made version of the cartoon Chowder, but the kids were yelling, "Awesome stephen! Where did you find a Chowder costume???" and when he proudly said, "My Mom made this for me!" I about burst into tears! I was so happy that he was proud of it.

The same thing was happening with Richie- everybody kept saying how awesome his costume was and he said he knew he got so much candy because everybody liked his costume so much...

Anyhow, as you can see below, they got a big load of candy and they're both happily munching away on it as I write.



Chowder and Man-eating Shark:


"
Lots of candy:

1 comment:

Joi said...

Awww! I'm glad they were a hit! And what a sweet thing Stephen said!

I thought Richie was being white trash man?