Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

I went to vote early this morning and the line was wrapped around the building in Troy where we vote. I decided to skip this morning, and went to school. I left a little early and arrived back at the building about 3:10 and there were only about 5 people in line, so that worked out well for me! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Obama wins and I'm pretty optimistic. I'm also hoping that the Illinois Constitutional Convention fails! Good lord, we definitely don't want to mess up any thing else for state-paid employees like myself!!! I hope that people understand exactly how that works and vote it down!

In addition to our country going through elections right now, I've also been trying to get elections at our school wrapped up! It's quite amazing to me that teachers can not follow directions very well. We are still waiting on a few teachers to turn in their voting envelopes so that we can post the results from our class officer elections. I'd really like to finish that up and move on with life!!!

No comments: