Well, it's here once again! The St. Louis International Film Festival! This Thursday will begin a 10 day festival with foreign films from all over that are brought to St. Louis. These are not films that would be seen by most of us here in the midwest unless we went to a film fest like this. Of course, after the film fest, some of them will be brought back, and some may become huge hits, like last year's Juno. But pretty much, this is a one shot deal.
I already have a few of them planned out and plan to start out on Thursday with Humboldt County. That one seems pretty funny to me.
I also have plans to see Late Bloomers on Friday.
After that, I'm sure I'll see a few that other friends pick out, but I definitely need to see The Pope's Toilet later on in the festival.
I seem to be needing to watch funny films, because my top 3 choices above are comedies.
Anybody want to go see a foreign film?
2 comments:
How were the movies?
Maybe you should thank your husband for the new $700 laptop.
Post a Comment