I love this time of year. I love taking the kids out to the pumpkin farm and picking out pumpkins, watching them ride the rides, get lost in corn mazes, etc. This last Sunday, we went to pick out our pumpkins at Relleke Farms.

The kids got to paint some pumpkins to take home. They were both very creative!



They also got to jump on the big trampoline. They had fun, but I couldn't get them to do a flip!


They "got lost" in the corn maze:

And then it was time to find the perfect pumpkin. They finally chose one together, but at first they had different ideas about what the perfect pumpkin was.



I have pictures of them since they were babies going to the pumpkin farm. I can't believe they're so grown up! Time just keeps flying by!
1 comment:
Oooh! I love Relleke's!
We go every year!
Post a Comment