
I have had quite a celebrity-meeting year this year!!! First, I met Ralphie May at the Funny Bone in Westport. Then I met Lisa Lampanelli at the Pageant. Now, I get to meet Carlos Mencia! Woo hoo for me!!!
Carlos Mencia has a TV show called Mind of Mencia on Comedy Central. It took the place of the Dave Chappelle show when he went off the air. I thought it was great right away because Carlos Mencia is part Honduran and part Mexican, so a lot of his humor focuses on hispanic issues and I find him hilarious!!! I love it when he has his brother on his show and he's doing some sort of weird skit about learning English or something. Of course Carlos Mencia is known for his making fun of stupid people and the stupid things they do with his tag line "Dee dee dee". I love it!!!
I watch his show faithfully and really got very excited when I saw that he was coming to St. Louis. I bought tickets to see his show the same night I went to see Lisa Lampanelli. We got 5th row, so it was amazing!!! He is very funny and puts on a great show.


This video is probably rated R...maybe NC17- so do not watch if you're easily offended!!! Carlos was talking about how you can make anything sexy- including a stool....if you watch, I think you'll agree! Go Carlos!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment