Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Holy sh*#!!!
I have a colonoscopy scheduled for Thursday, so it's no joke...I can not believe the amount of stuff I have to drink for this test!!! The jug below currently contains the powder to make the medicine I have to drink to "clean me out"....the fill line is visible- the line across the top of the jug.... I think I'll probably throw up before I get this through my system! You may not be able to tell from this picture, but the jug is about 10 inches tall and 6 inches wide....I'm not freaked out about the test half as much as I am about drinking this much nasty stuff! It normally takes me all day to empty a normal sized water bottle, but this stuff has to be cleared out in 3 hours...8 oz every 10-20 minutes. I'm thinking that someone should have invented a pill form by 2009....WTF??? Anyway, wish me luck with getting this down and out the rear end instead of the mouth tomorrow! What a miserable horrible afternoon that's going to be!
In brighter news, the weather has been absolutely fantastic! I love letting the top down on my car and driving home from school! This last weekend, we re-mulched and rocked the front landscaping and I have to say it looks much better! Last fall, I started to feel like the front was way overgrown, so I ripped out a lot of plants and flowers. The mulch and rocks were down to the bare bones, so I knew I had my work cut out for me this spring. We got the big section finished and now I am ready to buy some new flowers to put in here. I'm waiting until the nurseries start to get more of a selection, although I may put some tulips in beforehand. I'm so excited summer is almost here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you!!! Keep us posted!
I don't envy you, lady.
But I do hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment