We got home and the kids decided to hang outside and throw a frisbee around and of course I had to get the camera out. Here are some pics I took.
My two little cutie pies, hanging on the porch with me. I was trying to get them to take a serious shot, but with two little boys, that's next to impossible:
This is Stephen being a macho man. He always tries to act tough, even though I think he may be the most sensitive one of all of us:
This is Richie after his haircut, with a little bit of a spike. He's starting to look so old it's scary. He's my super stud:
And here is Cookie the wonder dog. He loves when we're all outside together and runs around and keeps up with all of us. This picture is just way too cute!!!
I love the fact that spring is springing! My plants are starting to come up and that means I need to get my butt outside and start cleaning up and redoing the landscape! Last fall I ripped out a lot of plants and flowers that were starting to get overgrown, so this spring I need to redo the mulch and landscape fiber and plant some different things. Lots of work!!!!Here is proof that spring is about to happen. Some buds on the tree:
Some starts to my hyacinths:
YAY FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment