Woot woot!!! I'm so very proud and excited that she has made it through 1 year without stupid cancer!!! Not that we haven't had a few scares along the year, but overall I think she's done very well. One year ago we were nervously waiting in the waiting room at Anderson hospital to hear how the surgery went and if it was spread into her lymph nodes. Then there was the recovery of the surgery and hearing that she was OK!
It's hard to believe that you or your loved one are cancer free when you've gone through something like this. The least little symptom and you start to panic again. I think we'll always be on edge about "is it back?" but we need to focus on living life and enjoying the moments we do have together instead of dreading what may happen.
Anyway, Mom- I love you with all of my heart and I'm so happy you made the decision to go through hell and back so that we could have more time together. Happy 1 year cancer free!!!
Mom and Dad with a cheers for 1 year cancer free:

Sandra and Dave:

Mom trying to flash a sign:

Stephen doing a dance:

Richie's got a big grin:

Daniel's got a really big grin:

The boys are chowing on steak:

Me and my Mom:

Me and my Dad:

Stephen with an onion ring moustache:

Mom making a face:

Mom and Dad:
No comments:
Post a Comment