Of course we have to ride the rides first. Eckert's in Millstadt has more that our kids like to do like the pig races and the slide, but they love the rides in Belleville too. The video is of them riding the barrel ride. They both think they are super tough and spin it as fast as they can. By the time the ride was over they were both very pale and looked like they were ready to throw up. I loved listening to them laughing and having a good time!
As soon as we were out of tickets, we hopped on the wagon out to the apple orchards. The kids love the wagon almost as much as the other rides that we go on, and they like to sit on the bottom. I guess because there's always a chance we'll fall off. They're a little nuts like that.
We got out to the orchard and of course they go apple wild. They would come home with 50 bags of apples if I would let them, but we don't really eat that many apples to begin with and they would go to waste on our counter. Every time they find one I hear, "Mom! Take my picture! Look at this one!" My kids are picture hams and love to see themselves on the digital camera.
Of course, being the Mom and a fan of taking pictures of my kids, I always have to make them pose in front of the flowers and pumpkins. It's a very fall sort of picture, and I have these pictures of them from when they couldn't even sit up by themselves and had to be propped.
We had a great day out at Eckert's apple-picking, riding rides, etc. When we got home, I started to make the apple crisp and Stephen wanted to help.
The apple crisp and caramel apples are done and we'll be munching on them tonight!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun day!
How do those kids spin like that--I would be one sick girl!
Post a Comment