Saturday I had a lesson at Flavor studio and learned a really awesome "Texas" move that the instructor called the "Matrix". Afterwards, I met my friend Joel at the Bread Co for some lunch and a massive vent on my part about happenings at my school that I am very upset about. He gave me some good suggestions which I have been putting into play this week.
Sunday we took the kids to Six Flags for their last hurrah before their school year started and had an absolute blast with them. We let them ride their fave rides a few times, and had a very wild day. Sunday I spent the evening gossiping with my girls Jeannie and Joi over Mexican food.

Monday I spent the day with my parents and kids swimming for a little bit and eating some BBQ.
Tuesday I got the kids up and got them ready for school. They're into styling their hair right now, so we had to spike up the hair and mohawk.
Richie seems to like his teacher and is in the same classroom with the girl that he is in love with again this year. He also has the girl in there that he "replaced" her with too...sounds like a cat fight waiting to happen to me.
My classes are still really good this year and this is the end of my 3rd week. Hopefully they'll still be great by the end of the school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment