Today I'm heading out with the kiddos to Six Flags to hang out with them and give them one last fling at the amusement park that they both love before school starts for them. We've gone so many times that I'm actually kind of bored with the park, but they can't seem to get enough so it's worth it to see their excitement and hear their laughter.
Stephen was actually tall enough this year to ride the rides that require 48"~he's that height exactly so he can ride everything there now except Batman and Mr. Freeze. He's tall enough to ride the Boss, but he doesn't know that because I think it's too rough for him and because he's so little I worry about it flinging him out. Stephen's favorite ride is the Highland Fling~ the thing that spins super fast in circles going upside down. UGH! He likes to ride it like 3 times in a row, and since I'm the one that has to ride it with him I'm usually pretty sick after that.
Richie is tall enough to ride everything now and he has been since last year. The kid has always been tall for his age and he loves to ride just about anything there is. His favorite changes sometimes, but it's either the Batman or the Evil Knievel. I'm not quite sure why, but on the Batman he has to sit in the second row back, second seat over. He refuses to sit in any other row or seat. Even when there is a line for that row and not a line for a different row he makes us wait. He's so funny with his little quirks like that!
Of course, my favorite ride is the Tony Hawk Big Spin. I love the way it is so smooth and just drops all of a sudden and I don't know why but the whole time I'm on it I have to laugh.
After Six Flags today, I'm meeting 2 of my friends, Jeannie and Joi for some dinner and major venting. We always have a good time together and usually spend about 3 hours at dinner~not that that's unusual for me~ I tend to do that with other people too.
I'm glad we have the day off tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see you tonight!
:)
Post a Comment