I went in to school this morning and finished getting my classroom ready for the year. I am finished I think, although I really need to clean out my drawers of my desk and do a little cleaning in my file cabinets. Oh well, I should have some time on those first few weird days.
I now have 1 week until officially starting. I also went in and dropped off my transcript that showed my Master's degree was awarded July 26.... And...I got the paper I needed to send in to the superintendents about the trip to Spain that I'm going to try to get together for next summer.
This is the view of the classroom when you first walk in the door. Richie is sitting at my desk:

Now I'm looking a little left as you walk in:

Now I'm standing in the front looking to the left of the classroom. The bulletin board is covered with pictures of my students and me at prom, homecoming, and school pictures of them. It also has pics of my kids, family and friends:

This is standing toward the back of the room looking at the front. You can see the door on the right:

This completes the circle:
1 comment:
Oh, girl! It looks great!
This makes me sad that I'm not going to be down the hall from you.
: (
Post a Comment