OK- so I have wanted a maid for so long now, and finally decided that I was going to have one when I got my master's degree raise. Since I got Rich the hot tub for his graduation present, he owed me pretty big...so, the maid's first day was today. I knew it was today, and waited patiently all day to go home and check out my house. I AM SO VERY IMPRESSED with what she did it is unreal!
I could smell the beautiful clean smell as soon as I walked in. Then I noticed that my floor actually shines in the kitchen! All of my appliances sparkle! There was no dust gathered on the ceiling fans! The windows were actually clean on the doors that lead to the deck! I had to see more!
I had to go to the bathroom, so that was the next room I went to. I HATE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOMS. IT IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE LIVING IN A HOUSE WITH THREE MALES!!! Everything perfect! The windows were clean (a task I don't think I've done in there since we moved in 7 years ago!), the shower doors sparkled, the toilet- you could have eaten off of it! The bathtub- beautiful- no more soap scum anywhere! The mirror didn't have one speck on it! THE BASEBOARDS WERE CLEAN AS WELL!!!!! Holy cow, I was excited now!
Then I checked out my bedroom.....Perfect yet again! No dust anywhere in site and the bedroom is where all of my knicknacks that the kids gave me or that are special in some way are located. My bedroom is not really ever too messy, but it smelled great, and no dust....cool.
I checked out the living room. No dust anywhere, and the fireplace was cleaned, cobwebs gone from the corners. That is another room that I keep pretty neat, but it still looked much better than when I do it!
I checked out the foyer- the windows in the whole house were done!!! Holy camoli!!! That led me into the dining room where everything was dusted once again including my piano! The wood floors in the dining room and foyer shine like they haven't since we moved in!!! What the heck products is this lady using????
All of the baseboards in the whole house are done! The second bathroom perfect like the first!!! All floors vacuumed!
I do believe folks that I have died and gone to heaven. It was so AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL to come home to a sparkly clean house for once in my life!!! I have never had this experience since I moved out of my parents' house!!! Especially since I got married!!!! Rich does not have any regard for making the house a wreck, so usually when I am gone and he is home, I walk back in to a gigantic mess. Not today! Woooooooohoooooooooo! I am high on life right now!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How flippin' exciting!!!!!!
You deserve it : )
WOW - I may need her name and number...seriously - great!
Wow!!! I'm with Leah and maybe one day I'll hire her, too.
And, thanks for listening to me and helping me out with a project! :)
Post a Comment