Friday, August 1, 2008

wild rides today

Today was the day of wild rides! I am a little goofy-headed as I write this because I had to take a lot of my neck/head medicine today, so if I sound a little nuts, sorry. We went to do the rest of the rides here that we hadn't done yet. We did the Opa! indoor roller coaster, a few other kiddie things in the indoor theme park, and then Richie wanted to ride Hades- the wildest roller coaster here.....So I did. This wild roller coaster rattled my body so hard that I still don't feel normal- hence the extra medicine needed. I swear I couldn't even move my neck after that roller coaster that went underground in the pitch black and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face!!!! Holy hell!!! No wonder it is called Hades!!!! It makes the Boss at 6flags seem like a baby ride!!!


I had to relax after that, so we walked around and I didn't ride too much- I just watched. After lunch, and when I was able to move my head again, I rode Apollo's swing with Stephen. He is one brave little sucker! This is a super gigantic swing that rocks really high in the sky and is pretty wild.....I about had a heart attack and I think he did too, but here's the video of us.....



Well, there's so much more to tell, but I feel like I've been ran over by a semi. I am pretty sure that we are leaving for home in the morning. I just don't think I can take another day of amusement park fun. This is now 5 days in a row that we have done amusement park activities.....I'm too old for this crap. I think we're going to stop by a cheese making place on the way home and watch them make cheese....see... I told you I was getting old.....

Richie and Stephen are sort of disappointed that we're not doing the 6flags in Chicago thing, but I think after all we've done this week they should be good to go for a while.

1 comment:

Joi said...

Love the video!

I went on a ride like that in PCB Florida, but it went all the way around and upside down!

So fun!

Hope you're not in too much pain ;-)