Well, I started getting my room ready for the school year today. I got pretty much accomplished but it still seems like I have a ton of junk I could put up if I wanted. I also met another one of the new teachers in our department. I didn't get to talk to her much, but she seemed pretty scared. This is the first time that she's taught, so I don't blame her.
I'm still trying to get rid of a mass of fruit flies. I've been cleaning, making traps, and nothing seems to get rid of the stupid little things. I really wish I hadn't left the tomato sitting on the counter while we were on vacation! It seems like they're gathering in the bathroom the most, but I can't find a spot in there that would attract them, so it's pretty frustrating.
I have a pretty fun weekend ahead of me. Tonight we're going out to eat and watching some movies. Tomorrow I have salsa class and then I'm going to my sister's house for a while to hang out with the family. Sunday early afternoon, I'm going to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and then later that evening, out to eat. I better live it up while I can....the countdown is on until school starts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment