Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm wiped out!

This is my second day of school this year and the first one with students and I am wiped out!!!

I don't even know why I'm tired, but my eyes sure are heavy!

I don't have too much to report yet because I can't tell yet if my classes will be good or bad this year from the 25 minutes I spent with each one today. I am content with the fact that I have the same schedule I had last year, same plan period, same classes, etc. I am still very sad that Joi and Michelle are no longer with us! My day just wasn't the same without the pow wow in my classroom after school.

I'm going to try to hook up an old computer of mine for Richie since he seems to have the interest in computers I do. After that, I AM GOING TO BED EARLY TONIGHT!

1 comment: