Thursday, August 21, 2008

Starting to get used to it

I feel like I may be getting in the habit again. I am home right now and don't feel absolutely wiped out, just a little tired. I woke up, had my coffee this morning and had a great day with my students. I think even my talkative 6th hour are going to be great kiddos and I know it's only the first week, but so far so good.

I also feel like I'm on top of things, because I actually have plans ready and copies made for the first chapters in all of my classes. That's a great feeling, because the first few days I didn't even feel like I could sign my own name properly.

I do enjoy when former students come back and see me, and I've had a plethora of them in my room- especially since so many of them go to Spanish 4 right next door.

I'm looking forward to a peaceful weekend and some time with my kids, family and friends!

1 comment:

Joi said...

Yay for getting back into the groove!

Wanna come and prep for me???? ;-)

Miss you.