
I spent Friday with my Mom and kids at the zoo and Fitz's in St. Louis. We went to the zoo after my Mom's Dr. appt. It was sprinkling a little bit when we got there, but then it got sunny again. We had a good time and the boys are hilarious because everything fascinates them. It started to pour on our way out and we were all soaked. We drove over to Fitz's and it continued to pour. We had a pretty good lunch and then the nutty ride home began! It was raining in sheets and it was one of those times when I would have liked to have just been at home. Anyway, we finally made it home after some nervous moments and the flipping off of a trucker who was being a pain in my butt, but overall the day was good. I love the summer to just relax and hang with my family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment