Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My summer views


I have found my "summer" TV shows for this year. First, Reno 911 on Comedy Central. It's on on Thursday evenings at 9:30 and reruns from past seasons are on at different times. This show basically makes fun of the TV show Cops. The show goes through several clips where the "police" are handling various situations in Reno, but of course they handle it in an off-colored manner and many times the police are worse than the citizens. I think this is an absolutely hilarious show and laugh out loud regularly. If I laugh out loud during a tv show, it really has to crack me up. Anyway, I can't wait to watch Reno!
My other TV show that I have just recently found is How Clean is Your House? on BBC. The two ladies in the picture up there are absolutely hilarious. The show is filmed in England, and so just listening to them talk is half of the fun since I adore accents. But...it always amazes me to see how filthy people really are. I can't believe the way some people live, and these 2 ladies find some really really bad cases to help out. During the show, they try to teach the people how to clean so that they know how to keep their houses tidy, and these ladies give some neat tips on how to clean things. It is a little gross though, because they always do "samples" from floors, sheets, bathrooms, etc and the people that let their houses get this way usually have some massive infestations going on! Try these 2 TV shows if you're bored and have nothing to watch... you may get hooked!
Anyway, these 2 shows have been keeping me pretty entertained, and with old Sex and the City reruns, my mind is officially on summer shutdown. It finally feels like summer vacation now, not just a long weekend, and it really felt like summer when I had my girls over today for lunch and swimming. Yay summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that show "How Clean Is Your House?" I was fairly obssessed with it when I first discovered it. Which is very ironic because I hate to actually clean myself. I love it when they start fussing at the home owners and call them funny brit names like "dirty bugger".
xoxopaige