Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Here comes 36
Boy. Tomorrow I turn 36. Now I am going to be in my late 30s. I noticed this last year that I went up another age bracket on forms, the "35-40" age bracket. 40 is fast approaching.This year flew by and wasn't that great. Between 2 Master's classes each semester, finishing my capstone paper, a new prep for school, Mom having cancer, Rich and I not talking for most of 2008, this has been a wild one. I have had some wonderful times this year too. I've said before that my life is wonderful and it is. It does seem that most things have calmed down now. This summer has been relatively relaxing so far. I only have one class and I like it, plus I am almost through with my master's degree.....I'm partying July 26 people....plan on being there! The kids are old enough this summer that they keep themselves occupied pretty well, and there's only requests that I play with them instead of the constant neediness of younger kids. (By the way, Richie has me hooked on a Wii game called Boom Blox. I played that most of yesterday with them!) My Mom seems to be doing pretty well, and I'm very proud of her for getting through this last year like a champ. There are still some things that are up in the air with me, but there always is. Let's hope that 36 is a nice relaxing year with no big issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Late thirties??? Girl, we are hitting our PRIME!!! We know who we are and what we want and can go for it! And our forties will be FABULOUS!!!!
Post a Comment