Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random questions

I've been tagged!

My girl JOI was sweet enough to tag me! Let's get at it!

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
That would make me close to 26.....I was at home with my 6 month old baby Richie, I had just gotten back from a trip to Mexico with my students at CHS, I lived in Collinsville, and I was probably just glad to have some time off school to relax since I was a new mom.

2. Five items on your to-do list today :
1- I plan to tackle some closets today and clean them out.
2-Get out in the pool for a while
3-Stephen is having a friend over today/tonight so I will be in agony later :(
4- Watch some TV
5-Possibly stain my cabinet I've been working on

3. Snacks I enjoy:
This is hard....which ones don't I enjoy??? My fave snack would have to be cookies~especially chocolate chip, and then I need a big glass of ice cold milk to go with it. I also love buffalo wing dip and tostitos golden chips with a huge pepsi with cherry syrup in it. I'm also all about ice cream in the summer as well.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
After taking care of debts, etc I would get the heck out of Troy, IL. I would take my kids and parents, and family and friends if they would like to go, and we would move to a beach in central america. I would hire private tutors for my kids and we would travel part of the year. When I was not traveling with them, I would work taking care of kids that needed help. Hell, I'd probably adopt like 50 more kids that could live on the beach with me. I'd have dreadlocks and walk around barefoot most of the time. Of course I'd have the most souped up laptop out on this beach with wireless internet so that I could keep in touch with the real world.

5. Places I would live:
1- Costa Rica
2-Cancun
3-Various places in Europe
4-Anywhere beachy
5-My own private island

6. Bloggers I am passing the challenge onto are:
I only know 2 other bloggers and one is the one that sent this to me, so I am not challenging anyone.....

No comments: