Friday, June 13, 2008

Loving the big amazon!

The website that is!!! I have put all of my textbooks from my master's program online to be sold and just sold one for $70 and one for $30......wooo hooooo!!!!!! I didn't think they would begin to sell until the beginning of fall semester~ I just listed them yesterday!!! Score one for me! Besides the money, I'm just happy to be getting rid of a bunch of books that I didn't use a whole lot anyway! Now I have to go to the post office :( The post office is one of my most dreaded places in the entire world. I know that is a little freaky, but I really HATE to go to the post office!!!! I avoid it at all costs!

1 comment:

Joi said...

Hey! I just looked at the Muny schedule and I am so happy b/c my class will be over when Miss. Saigon is here! Yay--you're going to looove it! :)