Well, I am on a roll! I got the landscaping cleaned up the other day, got my oven cleaned out, and now I put up a tile backsplash in the kitchen! I'll do just about anything to avoid writing a paper! I've been wanting a backsplash in the kitchen for a while now, and so I took the plunge today. Putting up tile is pretty easy! I didn't think it would work out like it did, but it looks good so far, and I didn't have any major problems except my neck and shoulder were in pain. These pictures go in order of putting up the tile. Richie was my buddy and wanted to help, so he stuck a few tile in there too. Tomorrow will be grout!
before:

starting out:

up close:

richie helping:

the tile is up!:
1 comment:
Melissa!
It looks sooooooooooo good! I cannot wait to see the finished product!
♥ you!
Post a Comment