We're in the Dells right now, staying at the Chula Vista resort. It's a swanky place- and has a water park that's indoors, a water park outdoors, a wave pool outdoors, mini golf, golf, a scenic river walk along the wisconsin river, a spa (I plan to get a massage sometime soon) several restaurants, etc. The drive was rather boring, but you know me...put on some good music and I'll sing my way to wherever I have to be. After we got here today, we went to the outdoor water park first, then the indoor water park, and then to Crabby's all you can eat seafood place. We got here about 5 pm and it's 11 now. I'm already wiped out from climbing waterslide stairs!!! Here are a few pictures from today:
Richie and Stephen excited upon arrival:

The outside of the resort:

Stephen after riding the blue water slide:

Richie after riding the blue water slide:

Me and Richie riding a water slide. Stephen and I rode this one too, but you get the idea.
1 comment:
HA! I don't know how you all didn't fall out of that slide!!! Looks like you're having a blast. Enjoy your vacay!! :)
p.s. how did you feel on the ride up? Did you need a grocery bag at your feet? heheh
Post a Comment