Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wed and Thursday

So after my horrible neck injection experience, I took the prescribed medicine. The first time I took it it did take the pain away and I got some sleep. Then I took the second dose right before bedtime on Tuesday. I was up all night with my heart racing, trouble breathing, weird pains in my chest, etc. So, Wednesday I called the doctor back and he said that that medicine does that to some people, so I got something else. I haven't taken any of it yet because I wanted to make sure to sleep last night! I did sleep really well last night, and my neck doesn't feel sore hardly at all today. I'll try the new medicine whenever my neck hurts again, which would hopefully be never.

Today, since I feel much better, I woke up, finished up my project/ paper for my class and it's saved and ready to go. Now all I have to do is post it when the thread is started, and make a few more postings to comment on others' project/papers and I'll be finished with my master's degree!

I'm going to try to do something fun with the kids today because I made them clean their rooms yesterday. Then tonight, I have the Muny. I'll probably take Richie with me tonight. It's 90 Years of Muny magic, and I'm not all that sure I'll end up staying for the whole thing. He likes to go with me sometimes and eat ice cream. Sometimes he likes the musical too. I've never taken Stephen so far because he's not the "sit down and watch a show" type of kid. He'd rather be up running around. He says he wants to go this year, so I may take him tonight instead of Richie. Maybe he could make it through half a show.

No comments: