Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today's events

I tried to be motivated today and woke up, did some laundry and then painted the walls in the staircase going down to the basement. I'm happy that job is finally finished! Those walls had gotten so dirty over the last 5 years that we've lived here it is unreal. Between moving furniture and toys etc. up and down the stairs all these years, it looked very "icky". After that, I worked on my class a bit more, hung out with the kids for a while, watched my fave show for the summer, "How Clean is your house?", and then got ready to hang out with Jeannie and Joi. We went to the Cheesecake Factory to eat, then to Z Gallery to check some things out, and then to Crate & Barrel. It is always a blast to get together with them and sit and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk.....My Dad is having his surgery tomorrow on his hand, so it's an early morning for me and the kids. We'll be there to cheer him on. Wish him luck!

No comments: