
One of my students added some pictures of me on facebook in her "Things that were fun" album....It made me remember that school is just around the corner!!!! These two pictures were from the last week of school I think. The picture of me at my desk shows bare walls and paper towels, which means I was cleaning up to leave. The second picture looks like we're playing catch phrase which is the preferred activity for party days. It seems weird to think about going back to school again, but this time next month I will be in the classroom at this point in the day. I don't know where summer goes so fast. It seems like the school year drags on and on and on. But once June hits....SHBAM! it's over and it's already August!
So now I have less than one month until I'm back at work. I have got to get my behind going on some projects I wanted to do that are not finished yet. This would be, painting the living room, making a mosaic on the table and getting rid of a bunch of stuff I no longer use. I have managed to do a kitchen backsplash, but even that is not completely finished! I still need to caulk the bottom part and seal it!
Wish me luck...I have lots to do and little time to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment