I bought this waterproof case for my camera for the trip to Wisconsin, since we'll be going to a lot of water parks. I didn't want to take the chance of getting my camera screwed up but of course I love to take pictures. It was only 14.99 online at Target. I ordered it Friday and it arrived today! It holds my camera with a zoom lens and there's still space for batteries and extra memory cards. I can even store my cell phone in there so that I don't soak that either! It does allow you to take your camera underwater up to 15 feet, but it says the pictures may not turn out very well. That's fine- I just wanted it more for protection than anything. Now I can feel safe taking my camera to places where it's wet, sandy, etc. The plastic is made of material that you can take pictures through. I tried a gallon plastic bag and the picture came out all blurry. I tried this case and viola! Perfect picture! I'm so excited that I'm about to head out to the pool and take some pictures of the kids!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Ready for pics?
I bought this waterproof case for my camera for the trip to Wisconsin, since we'll be going to a lot of water parks. I didn't want to take the chance of getting my camera screwed up but of course I love to take pictures. It was only 14.99 online at Target. I ordered it Friday and it arrived today! It holds my camera with a zoom lens and there's still space for batteries and extra memory cards. I can even store my cell phone in there so that I don't soak that either! It does allow you to take your camera underwater up to 15 feet, but it says the pictures may not turn out very well. That's fine- I just wanted it more for protection than anything. Now I can feel safe taking my camera to places where it's wet, sandy, etc. The plastic is made of material that you can take pictures through. I tried a gallon plastic bag and the picture came out all blurry. I tried this case and viola! Perfect picture! I'm so excited that I'm about to head out to the pool and take some pictures of the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I was going with you guys on your vacay!
Post a Comment