Friday, July 11, 2008

i hate grout

I put the grout in the tile today. See that corner right there? That was a pain in the butt!!!!! I had to lay on the counter to put the grout in and then clean up. It was quite a strain. I think the putting the tile up part is easier than the grout- plus grout is so freaking messy it's unreal. I still feel like there is sand all over the kitchen. I do like the way it turned out, and I'm proud of myself for this accomplishment. I wouldn't want to go into the tiling business, but now I am positive I can do a mosaic on the dining room table. That may be the next thing I work on. Anyway, another project finished this summer. Now it's time to start working on my paper....boo hiss.



2 comments:

Joi said...

Melissa!

I am sooo impressed! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous Momo!