Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy busy!

Well, it seems that this weekend was non stop! It's 12:10 right now on Sunday and I just woke up! That is a weird experience for me. Friday day my kids and I just played, we went to McDonald's play land for lunch and rented some movies. Friday evening I had some of my girls over for a swim and some time in the hot tub. We stayed outside talking and snacking. Richie had spent the night with his friend Finn, but after my friends left, Stephen and I stayed up and watched his favorite cartoon, Chowder, until about midnight. Saturday, I had Salsa lessons, a visit to a glass art gallery and my cousin's daughter's birthday party right in a row. I got home at 7:30, took a shower and got ready to go out again at 9:30 for Club Viva. I went there last night mostly because my salsa instructor was in the advanced salsa competition there. We cheered her on- and she won with her partner Corey. Their routine was great! They had some amazing competition. Not as part of the competition, but just watching some people, I saw a guy drop a girl backwards, catch her with his hand on the back of the neck, flip her up, drop her again, catch her with the back of his knee, flip her up again and drop her to catch her with the crook between his shin and his foot. WOW!!!!! Today, I'm supposed to see Mamma Mia with some friends. After that I may play some games with the kids. They both like to play Sim City on the computer- we have been creating fake cities and amusement parks all summer long.

No comments: