Wednesday, May 28, 2008
4 days left
So today was the last official day of "real" school for the year. The rest of the days are just exams and teachers institute days, so I can breathe a big sigh of relief now. I'm starting to feel better, but still get stomach cramps after I eat anything, so it's not quite gone all the way. My parents are coming over for dinner tonight since I had to miss the memorial day gathering on Monday. I have the windows open, rode around after school in my convertible, and today things are looking up. I'm excited about this coming weekend. Friday I may attend Fla.vor.ful Fridays Salsa party at Flavor studios where I take salsa lessons if I'm feeling up to par. Saturday I start intermediate salsa in the morning, and I am celebrating my friend Paige's graduation from her Master's degree at the Melting Pot in the evening. Way to go Paige! Sunday we have the Sex In the City Movie we're going to with the yayas. So, hopefully this weekend will be a little better than last weekend starting Sunday....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment