For once, making pinatas with my classes went really well. The kids did what they were supposed to, cleaned up and were very helpful! My own kids only have one more day and one hour left of school and they are out for the summer....lucky devils! I just read through Stephen's journal from this school year and it is amazing how much progress he's made with his writing! It went from barely legible and lots of misspelled words to pretty good. There were a lot of "I love my Mom"s in there, which of course makes me very happy. It's funny to read what runs through his head. It seems he really wants a turtle. Richie lost another tooth last night, so the tooth fairy came. I swear the boy is a shark-he loses one set of teeth and he has another come in. They've grown so much this year it is unreal. The top picture above is from our trip to Chicago in April and the bottom picture is the first day of school this year. They're so fun!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Pinata day
For once, making pinatas with my classes went really well. The kids did what they were supposed to, cleaned up and were very helpful! My own kids only have one more day and one hour left of school and they are out for the summer....lucky devils! I just read through Stephen's journal from this school year and it is amazing how much progress he's made with his writing! It went from barely legible and lots of misspelled words to pretty good. There were a lot of "I love my Mom"s in there, which of course makes me very happy. It's funny to read what runs through his head. It seems he really wants a turtle. Richie lost another tooth last night, so the tooth fairy came. I swear the boy is a shark-he loses one set of teeth and he has another come in. They've grown so much this year it is unreal. The top picture above is from our trip to Chicago in April and the bottom picture is the first day of school this year. They're so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment