Sunday, May 4, 2008

Starting a weight loss program

I am going to try to lose some weight. I'm announcing this because I do better when I'm accountable for something. So I'm going to try to use this summer as a chance to be more active. I have a pool and I like to swim. I have two legs and I like to walk. I have a big stomach and rear end and I want to lose those. Also, since turning 35 and now being almost 36, I've noticed this weird double chin thing happening. So, now that I'm about finished with my master's I need to get myself back into shape. I have been doing salsa class and I plan to continue with that. That's more work than it looks! I have also been walking too. I want to take after my grandma and be able to walk everywhere. So, here's to trying!

No comments: