Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Today's events
Well, I reviewed with my classes all day today because they all have tests tomorrow. So, I put things on powerpoints and they had to write the answers on markerboards with dry erase markers. Well, all went fine for 2nd, 3rd and 4th, but by 5th my head was swimming. I think I laughed through most of 5th hour and got really goofy. The kids even asked if I was ok. So, I had to have them put the markers away and do the rest on paper....Jeannie came to the main building after school to go over some of the salsa moves with me since we're starting to get quite a few. So I taped it with my camera. The 2 posts after this one are us doing things from class. Of course, she is the master and I the student, so try to ignore my mistakes. After school, I had my dentist appt to get the other 2 teeth filled. It was absolutely fine, and the shots hurt a little, but not a big deal. So, all of my rotting teeth are now good to go. It's really nice to not have to come home and work on masters classes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment