Wednesday, May 7, 2008
i hate rain
So I was driving to school today and it started to pour. I flipped on my windshield wipers and the passenger side wiper flipped off. I made it to school without wipers. I also had to make it home without wipers. I really detest rain. I'll probably feel differently about that in July, but I sure wish it would go a few weeks without any right now. I'm looking forward to going to the symphony tomorrow and hearing Toccata and Fugue and Carmina Burana. Should be an awesome night. I'm going to eat tacos at my mom's house tonight. The weight loss plan is going alright. I haven't cheated yet. I think I'm on day 5? I'm not weighing myself, I'm just hoping that the clothes will get loser one day. I'm also not denying myself anything- I'm just trying to eat a healthy breakfast and lunch, no after school snack (which is where I usually blow it big time), a regular dinner, no soda and no fast food. I have been doing pretty good about walking, which is ironic because we just got a free pedometer in our school mailboxes today for teacher appreciation week. I'll have to try that baby out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment