Saturday, May 17, 2008

Finally some sun and fun!

After about 3 months of having a convertible during downpours and windstorms, with a few days stuck in there that were sort of sunny, today was perfect convertible weather!!!! I drove to Edwardsville to Best Buy for a quick computer fix this morning, then salsa lessons, then lunch at Bluberry Hill, then Collinsville to get some stuff, and back home.....W-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l-!!!! It felt so good to have that breeze blowing through my hair and my tunes blasting away on my Ipod! I had some stuff to do late this afternoon, but after dinner I went out in the hot tub with a glass of wine and I'm about to watch Quinceanera- a movie. Today has been a great day!!! I am totally in the mood to get these last couple of weeks of school over and done with and start having some relaxation! I'm ready to get into some summer projects, make some important life decisions and let my brain go offline for a while.

No comments: