Friday, May 23, 2008

Frida pinata


So, I love my students. They're amazing and they know me well. Spanish 1 made pinatas last week/this week and a group worked on making a Frida pinata for me and said it was for me to keep....Everyone should know that of course I LOVED that!!!! I think they did a great job~ unibrow and all! I'm so happy that today marks the last full week of school we have. We're off Monday for memorial day and then we have exams Thursday Friday next week and Monday June 2. There is a teacher's institute on Tuesday and then it's finally time for a break :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I've finally figured out how to comment. And I love pinata! And now, for the tatuaje! :) Had a great time with ya last night.

Anonymous said...

So I love the pinata! And I finally figured out how to comment. Had a ton of fun with you last night! :)