And I think this spot fits the bill. I need to hear the ocean and smell the salty water and suntan lotion. I am trying to look for a cabin to rent along any beach that's not too far away for about a week or so this summer. I'm not picky, it can be a rat hole as long as it sleeps me, the kids and my parents. I've been using my time to look up all of this stuff while the students are taking their exams, and I can't seem to find any in my price range which is CHEAP because by the time we spend the gas money to get there, we can't be spending 3000 to rent something for a week. This picture looks perfect. It looks secluded enough to be what I need and I think the kids would have a blast. Wish me luck on finding this for a cheap price!
Friday, May 30, 2008
I need to get away
And I think this spot fits the bill. I need to hear the ocean and smell the salty water and suntan lotion. I am trying to look for a cabin to rent along any beach that's not too far away for about a week or so this summer. I'm not picky, it can be a rat hole as long as it sleeps me, the kids and my parents. I've been using my time to look up all of this stuff while the students are taking their exams, and I can't seem to find any in my price range which is CHEAP because by the time we spend the gas money to get there, we can't be spending 3000 to rent something for a week. This picture looks perfect. It looks secluded enough to be what I need and I think the kids would have a blast. Wish me luck on finding this for a cheap price!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment