Friday, May 9, 2008

Time with the yayas


I am so happy that tonight I got to hang out with my girlfriends!!! I was gonna be all alone tonight- poor little me (hahahahaha!) and so I sent out an email to my girls and voila....instant girls' night out! It is always good to see my ladies and go out and shoot the breeze with them. It turns out that we bought some tshirts and I'm going to iron on a picture for the Sex and the City movie premiere in a couple of weeks....Now we can wear our sex and the city girls proudly on our chests as we go check out the movie. The characters all remind us of different characteristics we each have. After discussing it tonight the girls said that I am a mix of Samantha and Carrie, Sarah is a mix of Carrie and Charlotte, Ruthie is a mix of Carrie and Miranda and Charlotte, Paige is Miranda, Mendy is miranda/steve (ha ha I'll tell you later mendy), Jeannie is Carrie and Miranda. I personally think all 4 of the characters can be found in each of us. We all have our different sides and use them as necessary. I can't wait for the movie night out with my girls!

No comments: