I went to the symphony last night for the Carmina Burana. It was outstanding! I highly recommend it to all.... Saturday night is sold out, so it would have to be tonight, Friday, or Sunday. The orchestra did a wonderful job, the choir was very powerful, the children's choir perfect. The soloists were SUPERIOR!!! Their voices were amazing, but on top of that they also hammed it up and made it very entertaining. There was a screen in the background that had the words so that helped all to understand what the whole thing was about. Wow. I love the symphony, it's always good, but last night was amazing. Go!
Friday, May 9, 2008
I went to the symphony last night for the Carmina Burana. It was outstanding! I highly recommend it to all.... Saturday night is sold out, so it would have to be tonight, Friday, or Sunday. The orchestra did a wonderful job, the choir was very powerful, the children's choir perfect. The soloists were SUPERIOR!!! Their voices were amazing, but on top of that they also hammed it up and made it very entertaining. There was a screen in the background that had the words so that helped all to understand what the whole thing was about. Wow. I love the symphony, it's always good, but last night was amazing. Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment