Tuesday, May 27, 2008

feeling better and bored

the girls

me and jeannie
me and michelle
me and joi
So I'm feeling a little better today. Haven't thrown up or had it coming out the other end...The pain in my stomach is still there, but not enough to make me pass out anymore so hopefully I'm on the road to recovery. I didn't get to post about my night out with my girls from school because the next morning is when I woke up sick (and I was the DD, so that's not the reason!!!). We went to the Spaghetti Factory to eat, then to the Big Bang for a while, then to Granite City to see Joi's new stomping grounds, then to Denny's for a late night snack. I didn't end up getting home until 3am, which is the latest I've stayed out in a long long time.

1 comment:

Joi said...

i'm glad you're starting to feel better!

thanks for saturday night--you are such a sweet, genuine, life-long friend! i ♥ you!