Monday, May 12, 2008

i'm mad

I guess my cell phone has been stolen. I am so mad right now at people in general it is unreal. Why can't people turn stuff in that they find anymore? I remember having my phone with me in line for food yesterday on the way to my mom's house. I called her to let her know we were almost there. I am almost positive that I had it at her house- in my pocket. I'm pretty darn sure I had it at Walmart afterwards when I went to pick up shampoo. I thought I would find it today after school stuck somewhere weird because I am tired and I do strange things when I'm tired. Then my friend Jeannie tried to call me and a strange guy answered the phone. Now. If I found a phone at Walmart- I'm first of all going to go return it at the service desk. If I am already out of Walmart, and in a hurry so that I couldn't go back in, I would call the person whose phone it was and let them know that I had it. My home number is in there under "home". I had the number suspended, so the person can't use the phone or the internet or text. I'm pretty sure in today's world, most people notice their cell missing for more than a few hours, and most people would have the number suspended asap, so it's not like they're going to be able to use the phone for an extended period of time and I'll keep paying the bill....so why bother? So now I get to buy another phone. Cheapest used phone at US Cellular? $100. That's used. Stripped down, no camera. I'm disillusioned with people right now. Just about everybody is driving me nuts and then this happens. Second, Stephen's trampoline must have blown away down the street in the big windstorm we had. So when I got home today Rich and the kids are walking down the street to get the pieces. It busted and the net ripped. There's about $150 more unless I can fix it somehow (not the bouncy part, the safety net). Can I not get a break? I seriously just need some good luck for a while. I am really tired of crap constantly happening.

No comments: